Click the Share button to the right of your video in the list
and you'll see this
You can copy the link into Compass, email or any online communication. You can use the Embed Code if you want to place a Media widget on a web page.
Advise your students to log in with their school email address and password.
[student id number]
Type some key words from the title of your video in the Search Box (top right) & press Enter.
You'll see a list of results.
You can request items from free-to-air TV up to 2 weeks after airing.
1. First do a search from the Dashboard to make sure your video is not already availalbe.
2. Choose TV from the top menu.
3. Then type in the search box.
4. Look through the list and click the one you want.
5. Click Add
1. Watch it straight away (just click on the thumbnail)
2. Add to your own playlist,
e.g. Year 11 English Language
3. Share it with your students as is
4. Edit the film - create chapters
5. Make an interactive - the film automatically stops at intervals you choose, and you can set questions or other tasks for students to do before they move on
6. Use analytics to see if your students actually did watch it, and when.
7. Request a video which is not already in the system.
Click the Options button
Add to existing playlist or create a new one